Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Westphalian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Westphalian may refer to:
- The culture or people of the Westphalia region of Germany
- Westphalian language, one of the major dialect groups of West Low German
- Westphalian sovereignty, a concept in international relations
- Westphalian (stage), in geology
- Westphalian ham (Westfälischer Schinken) produced from acorn-fed pigs raised in Westphalia. The resulting meat is dry cured and then smoked over a mixture of beechwood and juniper branches.